Scania VCI 2 diagnostic tool replaces older Scania VCI 1 tool and designed to work with latest Scania trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles.
Scania VCI2 is a tool that used together with Scania Diagnosis and Programmer 3 (SDP3) software to diagnose and troubleshoot Scania heavy vehicles and trucks. Best tool for your Scania truck workshop, also it is the only diagnostic tool on the market compatible with latest Scania trucks.
Scania VCI 2 features:
* Name and version of the vehicle system.
* Stored fault codes, proposals for remedial action and delete option.
* Control unit configuration and settings.
* Information about electrical components and their location.
* Input and output signals.
* Activation of components.
* Spare part programming.
* Circuit diagrams. For each circuit there is a diagram which clearly shows how the particular circuit is implemented in the respective vehicle.
* Chassis data. The vehicle gives the program a description of itself and how it is configured.
* User functions. In order to meet service market requirements to work more effectively, there is an option to troubleshoot via user functions, e.g. cruise control.
* Use of the program requires a PC, a USB key and a VCI2. These components must comply with the applicable system requirements, so that the program will operate correctly.
After connecting VCI2 to the PC and starting SDP3, you can access information about VCI2 by opening the menu under View. This works regardless of whether VCI2 is connected to the vehicle or not.
Scania VCI 2 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Turkish, Italian, Czech, Russian.
VCI2 supports the earlier systems in P, R, T series and K, N series vehicles and industrial and marine engines.