AK500Pro is the most advanced Benz programmer in the world now. AK500Pro internal Benz original factory calculator, no need remove ESL ESM ECU, with EIS data directly calculate out original factory key data.AK500Pro is the only machine in the world that has KEY-LESS go writing function.
AK500Pro Super Mercedes Benz Key Programmer Without Remove ESL ESM ECU
1. Faster and safer to write MCU.
2. Internal Benz original factory key generator.
3. Support NEC fast renew, Motorola MCU safe read and write.
4. Support infrared read and write NEC key and Motorola MCU key.
5. Support Benz read and write "Key-less go" Key.(Only this machine support)
6. Support through OBD port active Key-less function.
7. Key test function: more easier to test key and EIS(ESL).
8. Support ESL fast unlock, no need 32G database.
9. Support through OBD read and write SBC data, easier for change SBC control unit.
Does AK500PRO support Mercedes Benz W204 after 2008?
Answer: so far AK500PRO doesnt support NEC eeprom key programming, but support AK500pro NEC eeprom key calculation.
W204 is with NEC eeprom, therefore AK500pro neither supports W204 nor supports the following Mercedes Benz models: w204/w207/w221/w218 and W164 after 2008 year which EIS model CPU is NEC.
Important Notice on KEYLESS GO function
If you want to use KEYLESS GO function: the key used to make key must be new and blank key, it cant be used key. New key must be as the same type and frequency as the original keyless go key. Otherwise it will cannot support keyless go function.
AK500 do ESL: read out original ESL data, generate new key data, write new data .binw back to ESL( now must use that 32GB hard disk database then can renew ESL)
When you deal W203 ECU, if your ECU is simens, it do not have eeprom. Resolution: Read flash of ecu, then make renew. Then use MB STAR to do doing.
AK500PRO can write keyless go key. But you must wirte via IR( Your keyless go key must be completely new or blank. If your key is old, it can read out date, then it can not be write again, you must renew it then can write).
Online Communication Interface: USB2.
Power Specifications: AC Input 100-240V, 50/60HZ; output 12V/2A DC power consumption: 40W